Oil Change Navarre
Getting a regular oil change and lube service in Navarre is essential to protect your engine and ensure your vehicle runs as smoothly as possible. Though the schedule on which different vehicles should get an oil change may vary, the process is nearly identical for every vehicle – and the importance is universal. Bring your vehicle into DN Automotive Services for the best oil change in Navarre.
TYPICAL SERVICES INCLUDED IN AN OIL CHANGE
An oil change isn’t as simple as changing the oil filter on a vehicle. It’s a comprehensive maintenance service that should be completed by experienced technicians. Typical services include:
- Replacing up to five quarts of oil with a choice of conventional and/or synthetic oil
- Replacement of the vehicle’s oil filter
- Lubricating all fittings
- Checking all fluids and filling or topping-off as necessary
- Checking the air filter
- Inspecting the engine for leaks
- Checking hoses and belts
- Checking tire pressure and adding air when necessary
- Thorough check of undercarriage area
THE IMPORTANCE OF REGULAR OIL CHANGES
There are many reasons it’s absolutely crucial for vehicle owners to have their oil changed on schedule. First of all, oil changes protect engines from wear, corrosion, and rust – in all climates. Second, if a vehicle is going to run smoothly then it needs regular oil changes, new oil filters, and lubricated fittings. It’s just that simple.
THE FREQUENCY OF OIL CHANGES VARIES BASED ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS
The best way for you to see how often your oil needs to be changed is to consult your owner’s manual. Older cars generally need to have their oil changed about every three months or 3,000 miles. Newer vehicles may be able to go six months or 7,500 miles between oil changes. It’s always good to have an oil change and general checkup before taking your vehicle on a long trip, so feel free to bring in your vehicle so we can perform a Navarre vehicle inspection.
FUEL SYSTEM SERVICES ARE AN OPTIONAL SERVICE
While oil changes are a must on a regular basis, some drivers also choose to have their fuel system serviced to help improve their mileage. These services can also help reduce emissions and include:
- Fuel induction cleaning. This service thoroughly cleans your vehicle’s intake throttle plate, intake valves, and chamber. This removes potentially harmful deposits that can be negatively affecting your fuel economy. Our technicians then apply an additive for deposit control, which offers an even more thorough cleaning of your vehicle’s fuel system.
- Fuel filter replacement. Fuel filters prevent contaminants from entering the fuel system before it flows into the engine. We can take a look at your fuel filter to see if it’s been damaged or if it’s worn. If necessary, we’ll replace it for you.
THE DN AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES DIFFERENCE
You have options for your next oil change in Navarre, but you won’t find the service and professionalism you’ll find at DN Automotive Services anywhere else. Our trained technicians are both efficient and thorough. We understand that you need your vehicle back as quickly as possible, but that doesn’t mean we cut corners. Your oil change and lube service in Navarre will be comprehensive, and if we find any issues with your vehicle we’ll provide your options and an estimate before moving forward with repairs.
Call us at (850) 939-4110 for your next Navarre Oil Change.